A slow moving vehicle (or SMV) is a vehicle or caravan of vehicles operated on a street or highway at speeds slower than that of other motorized traffic.
How do you make a slow car go faster?
The Best Ways To Make Your Car Go Faster
- Upgrade Your Spark Plugs.
- Get New Electric Fans.
- Look At Your Exhaust System.
- Reduce Your Car’s Weight.
- Order A New Exhaust Header.
- Install A Larger Diameter Throttle Body.
Why are cars so slow?
The most probable issue is a clogged fuel filter. Your fuel filter works to ensure that dirt and debris do not get into the fuel system. Over time, the fuel filter might need cleaning and maintenance to get debris and dirt out.