What countries have no socialized medicine?
Here are ten notable countries that are still without universal health care.
- United States. The United States remains the only country in the developed world without a system of universal healthcare.
- China. China is coming close to a universal healthcare model.
Who has the best free healthcare in the world?
22, falling seven spots on the list compared to 2020.
- United Kingdom.
- Norway. Quality of Life Rank: 4.
- Netherlands. Quality of Life Rank: 7.
- Switzerland. Quality of Life Rank: 5.
- Canada. Quality of Life Rank: 1.
- Denmark. Quality of Life Rank: 2.
- Germany. Quality of Life Rank: 9.
- Sweden. Quality of Life Rank: 3.
Where does the US rank in healthcare?
The United States ranks last overall, despite spending far more of its gross domestic product on health care. The U.S. ranks last on access to care, administrative efficiency, equity, and health care outcomes, but second on measures of care process.
What is the most developed country in the world?
The United States was the richest developed country on Earth in 2019, with a total GDP of $21,433.23 billion. China was the richest developing country on Earth in 2019, with a total GDP of $14,279.94 billion.